Check Mail
Pick up your email

Simbuwa Remit Hydro Limited was established with the authorized capital of NRs. 4,20,00,00,000.00 with the share value each of NRs 100.00 and issued capital of NRs.2,14,20,00,000.00. Capital amount would be re-defined as requirement of project development with approval of concerned authorities. The Promoter Shareholders of the company: Vidyut Utpadan Company Limited (VUCL), Hydroelectricity Investment Development Company Limited (HIDCL) and Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) will have 51% of total share capital. The remaining 49% of total share capital is reserved to the migrant workers, general public and project affected public in different ratios. The Company Shareholding Structure is as: